The Python P2/IB is the most sensitive detector we have designed to date and has enhanced functionality to allow for the Power Booster to be integrated into the detector to provide increased sensitivity and improved detection range over the standard Python P2 Detector without the need for a plug in module.
The detector will help you drive more safely and also make you more aware of your surrounding environment by providing a warning signal that alerts you when you enter areas where emergency services vehicles may be operating.
The detector will provide you with real-time feedback when it detects a transmitted signal from an Emergency Service Vehicle by warning you with both a visual and audible alert.
It will detect stationary, mobile and emergency services vehicles that are nearby but may not be in your direct line of sight.
The key features of the Python P2/IB are as follows:
- Integrated Power Booster providing increased sensitivity and improved detection range over the standard Python P2 Detector.
- The Integrated Power Booster is always ON (active).
- The detectors sensitivity can also be adjusted to 5 different levels to suit the surrounding topology.
- As the Python P2/IB Power Booster is integrated into the detector this allows the expansion port to be available for future expansion modules and new features.
- The brightness of the visual alert can be adjusted to 10 different settings.
- The audio alert has 2 audio repeat modes and has the following audio settings: ON/OFF/Repeat 1/Repeat 2.
- The detector has a "Dark mode" feature that allows you to reduce the visibility of your detector at night.
- The detector has a fully integrated and adjustable windscreen mounting bracket that can also be removed to allow the detector to be dash or console mounted.
- The detector can be powered from the vehicles auxiliary power socket or from its internal battery.
- The detector can be easily transferred from vehicle to vehicle.
The Python P2/IB includes the following accessories:
- Standard RF antenna
- P2/IB supplementary user manual
- Main P2 user manual
- In car charging lead
- Windscreen bracket adjustment screwdriver