The Python P1 is our entry level emergency services detector and is designed to help you drive more safely and also make you more aware of your surrounding environment by providing a warning signal that alerts you when you enter areas where emergency services vehicles may be operating.
The Python P1 provides you with real-time feedback when it detects a transmitted signal from an Emergency Service Vehicle by warning you with both a visual and audible alert.
It will detect stationary, mobile and emergency services vehicles that are nearby but may not be in your direct line of sight.
The key features of the Python P1 are as follows:
- The detection sensitivity can be adjusted to: High/Medium/Low to suit the surrounding topology.
- The brightness of the visual alert can be adjusted to: High/Medium/Low
- The audible alert can be set to two levels: ON/OFF.
- The detector has a fully integrated and adjustable windscreen mounting bracket that can also be removed to allow the detector to be dash or console mounted.
- The detector can be powered from the vehicles auxiliary power socket or from its internal battery.
- The detector can be easily transferred from vehicle to vehicle.
The Python P1 includes the following accessories:
- Standard RF antenna
- P1 user manual
- In car charging lead
- Windscreen bracket adjustment screwdriver
- If you would like to take the advantages of using our "Power Booster Module" for increased detection, this is ONLY compatable for use with our advanced Python P2 detector, please visit the store for more information on the advantages of the Python P2 detector.