The Python P1/M is designed to be dash mounted using the Python Magnetic Dash Mount, or it can be mounted in the vehicles centre console (if used with our optional Higher Gain Windscreen Antenna).
The Python P1/M emergency services detector is designed to help you drive more safely and also make you more aware of your surrounding environment by providing a warning signal that alerts you when you enter areas where emergency services vehicles may be operating.
The Python P1/M provides you with real-time feedback when it detects a transmitted signal from an Emergency Service Vehicle by warning you with both a visual and audible alert.
It will detect stationary, mobile and emergency services vehicles that are nearby but may not be in your direct line of sight.
The key features of the Python P1/M are as follows:
- The detection sensitivity can be adjusted to: High/Medium/Low to suit the surrounding topology.
- The brightness of the visual alert can be adjusted to: High/Medium/Low
- The audible alert can be set to two levels: ON/OFF.
- The detector comes with a magnetic dash mount allowing the detector to be dash mounted or mounted in the vehicle centre console (if used with our optional Higher Gain Windscreen Antenna).
- The detector can be powered from the vehicles auxiliary power socket or from its internal battery.
- The detector can be easily transferred from vehicle to vehicle.
The Python P1/M includes the following accessories:
- Magnetic Dash Mount
- Standard RF antenna
- P1 user manual
- In car charging lead
- The Python P1/M is not compatible with our "Power Booster Module". The "Power Booster Module" is ONLY compatible for use with our advanced Python P2 detector.