The Python P2/M is designed to be dash mounted using the Python Magnetic Dash Mount, or it can be mounted in the vehicles centre console (if used with our optional Higher Gain Antenna).
The Python P2/M has enhanced sensitivity over the Python P1 and Python P1/M to help you drive more safely and also make you more aware of your surrounding environment by providing a warning signal that alerts you when you enter areas where emergency services vehicles may be operating.
The Python P2/M provides you with real-time feedback when it detects a transmitted signal from an Emergency Service Vehicle by warning you with both a visual and audible alert.
It will detect stationary, mobile and emergency services vehicles that are nearby but may not be in your direct line of sight.
The key features of the Python P2/M are as follows:
- Enhanced detection sensitivity that can be adjusted to 5 different setting to suit the surrounding topology.
- Increased brightness setting so the visual alert can be adjusted to 10 different settings.
- With the Python P2/M we have introduced an additional 2 repeat modes that allows for improved detection, the P/M now offers the following settings: ON/OFF/Repeat 1/Repeat 2.
- The Python P2/M detector has the additional advantage of a "Dark mode" feature that allows you to reduce the visibility of your detector at night.
- The Python P2/M detector can also be upgraded with an optional "Power Booster Module" for even greater detection.
- The detector comes with a magnetic dash mount allowing the detector to be dash mounted or mounted in the vehicles centre console (if used with our optional Higher Gain Windscreen Antenna).
- The detector can be powered from the vehicles auxiliary power socket or from its internal battery.
- The detector can be easily transferred from vehicle to vehicle.
The Python P2/M includes the following accessories:
- Magnetic Dash Mount
- Standard RF antenna
- P2 user manual
- In car charging lead