Not sure of the advantages of owning a Python Detector?
Don’t worry, why not try our Python 10 Days FREE* Trial Service, we will send you one of our test Pythons and Accessories, where you can evaluate all the features and functionality of our detectors:
- Allows you to do a trial installation in your vehicle.
- Allows you to evaluate all the key features and functionality of the detector.
- Allows you to do real time driving tests.
- Allows you to see the flexibility of our detectors whereby you can easily transfer them from vehicle to vehicle.
- No commitment to buy.
The P2 Trial Package Contains:
- Python 3825/P2 Emergency Services Warning Detector
- Standard RF Antenna
- In vehicle charging lead (for 12V DC Supply)
- Magnetic Dash Mount
- Dash Mat for Magnetic Dash Mount
- Windscreen Bracket Adjusting Screwdriver
- Cleaning Cloth
- Python P2 User Manual
- Supplied in the original product packaging
If you want to read the Python P2 User Manual in advance, please enter your email address below and click Proceed and you will be taken to the download page.
How Much will it Cost?
The 10 Days Python P2 Trial is FREE*
*All we ask you to pay for is the Delivery Costs and a Holding Deposit**, the cost of the Holding Deposit** will be taken when you place your order.
The Total Price taken at check out is £90.00
- Holding Deposit** = £75.00
- Delivery to your UK address (postage & package) = £15.00
Your £75.00 Holding Deposit** will be refunded back to you when our Trial Python P2 Detector is returned to us.
You are also responsible for the cost of returning the Trial Python P2 Detector back to us by an “insured and tracked delivery method”. As an example the cost for shipping back to us by Royal Mail Special Delivery is £11.00.
Total 10 Day Python P2 Trial Price is £26.00
The Calendar shows the days for your Python P2 FREE* Trial.
We would normally deliver to you on a Monday and your Trial would then start on the next full day. The 10 Days Trial Period also include one Weekend.
We allow 1 full day to prepare for the return of the detector, and a 5 days grace period for the delivery.
- You will be responsible to ensure that you deliver back to us our Trial Python P2 Detector by an “insured and tracked delivery method”.
- Please Note: Not all couriers will ship to a PO Box address, so before you return the Trial Python to us, please check this with your courier.
- As an example Royal Mail Special Delivery do ship to a PO Box address and the cost for shipping back to us would be £11.00.
- Our returns address is as follows: Post to: Python Technologies Limited, PO BOX 376, Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16 9BY
- We suggest you retain and reuse the original shipping box we supplied in the delivery.
- You will (if asked) provide us a suitable tracking number for our Trial Python P2 Detector.
- At the end of the Trial period we allow a reasonable 5 day grace period for the Detector to be return to us, if after this time the detector is not returned, then our sales department will contact you to try and resolve the matter.
- **Python Technologies Limited will NOT be held responsible for the non return of our Trial Python P2 Detector, and if the Detector is not returned as outlined in out Terms and Conditions your £75.00 Holding Deposit will retained. We will in addition invoice you for the remaining price of a new Python 3825/P2 Detector, this being an additional £200.00.
How do I place my Order?
To order your 10 Days FREE* Python P2 Trial just follow these simple steps:
- Click of the below Buy Now.
- You will be taken to our store.
- Add the selected item to your basket.
- View your basket and check you have selected the correct item.
- Make any adjustments and when you are happy to proceed click on the checkout button.
- You will then be taken to the secure PayPal site to enter your payment details.
- After completing the PayPal payment you will receive an email confirmation from PayPal.
- You will also see an order confirmation from our website.
Free Trial Offer Only Available in the U.K.
We currently ONLY offer a 10 Day FREE Trail Service within the United Kingdom (UK) countries comprising of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. We DO NOT offer a FREE Trial Service for International Customers.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any FREE* Trial Service from Our Site. You will be required to read and accept these Terms and Conditions when ordering any FREE* Trial Service. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to order FREE* Trial Service through Our Site. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any and all Contracts are in the English language only.